Augustinians04
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working People

+5
Renier
briannejethro
hannah
retard
ally
9 posters

Go down

Working People Empty Working People

Post by ally Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 pm

let us know where you work and what you do?
meron bang position available ? do u need people? o bka naman me alam kayong me opening..
post nyo na ang details Smile
ally
ally
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://www.friendster.com/b5ally

Back to top Go down

Working People Empty Re: Working People

Post by retard Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:31 pm

GUYS!!

I've been working as an online english tutor for Koreans for the past two years. Since most of us are based sa south, why don't you guys take a crack at it? It pays well and the work isn't half as bad as the stress you'd get working as an agent in any call center. Andito na si MICHAELA RIVERA, former Agustino, batch natin (She transferred to a different school after second year) and there's this other chick from a higher batch. (Kalimutan ko pangalan! Haha!) Well, Just let me know if any of you are interested, okay?

The office is in Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Insular Life Building, Tower 2.

Another thing.. I'm also training as a social worker, specializing in child and family welfare. If you or anybody you know is in a crisis, like unwed mothers (expectant mothers), just let me know din. There are agencies that I could refer them to. Kesa naman chinichismis lang natin, diba? It's bad enough that they're at a disadvantage, hindi pa natin matulungan. Well, eto na.. I can help. And, I'm willing to.

AYAN!! Just let me know,okay? (^^,)v
retard
retard

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

haha oops naks jamie SPED ba yan? nyway im working too Smile sumasideline lng habang nghihintay ng result ng board exams. company:questnet e-commerce
health product business
so ung may mga sakit jan, any family member or friend inform nyo lng ako i'd like to help as a nurse and as a friend Smile Godbless
hannah
hannah

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by briannejethro Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 pm

@ jamie
naks HUMAN DEVELOPMENT Very Happy magkatabi tau ng blgd, meron kaming extension sa Insular Life minsan andun ako

@ topic
EMPLEYADO: FLUOR DANIEL PHIL. (Engineering firm, multi-natl,main office in US)
in Asian Star Blgd. Alabang Muntinlupa
Board Passers in EE,CE,ARCHI,SE preferably 90%+ score,or OJT for students.
Just Let me know if you are interested
Im hoping to walk my way to be assigned in HR Recruitment, then i'll keep you posted for Job openings.

wala kaming projects sa Pinas kaya malamang hindi kayo familiar sa company.
briannejethro
briannejethro

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ally Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 pm

I work part-time sa Kitchen ng isang Nursing Home here in Sydney. aun lang. haha

anyway if u guys want to apply here, or work here in australia. let me know try ko kayo matulungan kung pano magapply or something.. ok:)

http://www.liveinaustralia.com/home/employment_in_australia.asp

www.immi.gov.au
ally
ally
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 145

http://www.friendster.com/b5ally

Back to top Go down

Post by retard Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 pm

JETHRO: FLOUR DANIEL PHIL. ka pala? Just a couple of floors above/below DUZON E&H Philippines... Haha!! Hanggang trabaho pa rin mgkabatak tayo?? (AVANCENA days...)
retard
retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Renier Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 pm

I work full time sa computer store. It's called Iunitek.com that is also our website. So whenever you guys are in need of anything that we have in the store... Bili lang.. hati tayo sa commissions! hehehe...
Renier
Renier

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://myspace.com/chile28

Back to top Go down

Post by dairen Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:25 pm

retard wrote:GUYS!!

I've been working as an online english tutor for Koreans for the past two years. Since most of us are based sa south, why don't you guys take a crack at it? It pays well and the work isn't half as bad as the stress you'd get working as an agent in any call center. Andito na si MICHAELA RIVERA, former Agustino, batch natin (She transferred to a different school after second year) and there's this other chick from a higher batch. (Kalimutan ko pangalan! Haha!) Well, Just let me know if any of you are interested, okay?

The office is in Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Insular Life Building, Tower 2.

Another thing.. I'm also training as a social worker, specializing in child and family welfare. If you or anybody you know is in a crisis, like unwed mothers (expectant mothers), just let me know din. There are agencies that I could refer them to. Kesa naman chinichismis lang natin, diba? It's bad enough that they're at a disadvantage, hindi pa natin matulungan. Well, eto na.. I can help. And, I'm willing to.

AYAN!! Just let me know,okay? (^^,)v

whoa nice to noe...oh really?? jeni borgee and me went there s insular last week...we're kindaf huntin for a job...wahahahaha we're scheduled for an intrview ds wk sna kaso bka hndi n kami pmnta caz we'll go job huntin ulit ths monday... wat do u guys do...as in panong tutor ung gngwa nio?? as in madali lng?...
dairen
dairen

Number of posts : 26

http://twilily.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drey_03 Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi guys, I am currently working as a Human Resource Assistant in a Call Center company- Advanced Contact Solutions Inc. Makati, I am part of the Recruitment team. Our office is located along Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. Tordesillas St., just right across Mapua Makati.

If ever you are interested to work as a Customer Service Associate or a Technical Support Representative, just let me know. I will keep you posted for job vacancies. Thanks! Very Happy

Haha..parang advertisement lang ha.. kulet!
drey_03
drey_03

Number of posts : 87

http://girlninetythree.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drey_03 Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 pm

nga pala...we are in need of Tehnical Support Representatives that has Technical Background and Troubleshooting Skills... let me know asap, if yuo are interested or you know someone interested for the post... okie?... Very Happy
drey_03
drey_03

Number of posts : 87

http://girlninetythree.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by retard Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:23 pm

@ DAIREN:

Well, we do things online. The company has its own system, sort of like a WEB CLASS ROOM where you and your student would meet regularly on weekdays/nights. The books will be provided by the company and qualified applicants will be trained. The tutors are sorted out into teams, kinda like a call center, only, there are NO I-RATE A**HOLES that could ever ruin your night... Well.. Except my boss.. Very Happy
retard
retard

Back to top Go down

Post by romartsnake Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:14 am

Ako macho dancer nga pla sa isang gay bar sa makati. So kung naboboring kayo o kya klngan nyo ng gimmick place tuwing after hours punta lng kayo dun sasayawan ko kau 24/7!!!

Hinde joke lng Graduating p lng ako pero soon to land a job in Singapore sa isang engineering company dun to work w/ my tito.

Sideline - PSP games download & repair/downgrade/upgrade d2 lng sa haus..
romartsnake
romartsnake

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rye Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:08 am

Naiinggit na ako.

Gusto ko na gumraduate. Hay. Bakit kasi 4yrs and 1 term kami e. >.<

Anyways, I have the ff options (so far) in work:

Omega Business Consulting Inc. (Pacific Star Building, Makati Ave cor Buendia) - Either as a Java/ VB.net programmer or will be assigned to Chinatrust Bank as an outsource.

Chinatrust Bank (Tower 1, Ayala Ave.) - As a field technical support for their clients. (In short, magaayos ng mga nasirang program ng mga client nila. Just like nung OJT ako.)

Teleperformance (Sucat, near Shopwise) - As a technical support representative. Sayang wala silang open for IT nila. Pumasa na ako sa final interview last summer, kaso di daw sila naghahire ng students. Either mag stop daw ako or tapusin muna studies. OMG. So much for summer job.

San Miguel Corporation (San Miguel Ave, Ortigas) - Will most probably land on their SMIT (IT) department. Medyo malabo dito, twice ko lang sila naging client nung OJT days ko, I doubt na natatandaan nila ako. Pero trust me, maganda benefits nila. Kaso anlayo, baka lagi akong late dito >.<

HSBC (Alabang) - May 3 contact ako dito, one of them is my neighbor. Kaso parang ayaw ko mag call center after graduation.
rye
rye

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-21

http://profiles.friendster.com/ronrye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum